Become a Resident
Bryn Mawr Terrace welcomes all interested families and potential residents for a tour and informational meeting with a member of our admissions staff. Please call (484) 386-6323 or e-mail email@example.com to learn more about Bryn Mawr Terrace and set up a convenient time for your visit.
Once a family expresses interest in having a loved one live at Bryn Mawr Terrace or come for rehabilitation, a member of the admissions staff will gather the necessary information and review the case. Conversation will occur among the family, the admissions staff, the physicianâ€™s office, and where appropriate, the discharge planner at the hospital. Upon confirmation of the admission, the necessary paperwork will be completed, and the admissions staff will communicate with the family and/or the hospital to arrange for the arrival of the new resident at Bryn Mawr Terrace.
Every action is taken to make the transition for new residents as smooth and comfortable as possible. All residents are assigned a member of the management staff as a personal point of contact throughout their stay.
Care in our skilled nursing units entails:
- Private or semi-private accommodations
- Three complete meals daily and a variety of healthy snacks
- Diet supervision by a registered dietician
- Skilled nursing care ranging from assistance with personal grooming to medication management to guidance with daily activities
- Comprehensive therapeutic recreation program
- Cable television
- Housekeeping services
- Oversight of an experienced physician
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy as necessary
Residents of the Personal Care unit at Bryn Mawr Terrace are provided with:
- Private accommodations in a separate unit
- Three complete meals daily and a variety of snacks
- Activities available to all residents
- Cable television and internet services
- All utilities except local phone service
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour services of a certified nursing assistant and availability of an RN
- Access to skilled nursing care in the event it is needed
Extra expenses for all levels of care may include:
- Daily newspaper
- Personal laundry service
- Hairdresser/barber services
- Medications and some medical supplies
- Transportation and a companion for medical appointments
In addition to accepting Medicare, Bryn Mawr Terrace has contracts with a variety of managed care providers in the greater Delaware Valley. This is often supplemented by residentsâ€™ own long-term care insurance and other policies. Admissions staff will assist residents and their families in applying for and obtaining insurance reimbursement.
Contact the admissions office at (484) 386-6323 for current rates or to learn more about insurance coverage for Terrace services.